Hampshire Safeguarding Children Partnership (HSCP) and its associated partners provide presentations and training opportunities on its toolkits to equip professionals with the knowledge, information and skills to apply the resources effectively. Where appropriate, details of external training that practitioners might find helpful are also provided.
To support professional understanding and implementation of our toolkits, the HSCP provides free multi-agency training for professionals and volunteers working with children and families in the Hampshire local authority area. Please take a look at the or access the HSCP Events booking page for more details.
Safeguarding Adolescents resources
- Inter-agency referral form (IRAF) to Children’s Services
- Children who are Exploited:
- Adopting a Family Approach
- Understanding Unidentified Adults (Hampshire only)
- Managing Self-Harm (Hampshire only)
- HSCP Themes and Processes for professionals
- IOWSCP Practitioners page
- Appropriate Language: Child Sexual and/or Criminal Exploitation – Guidance for professionals
- Early adolescence: applying All Our Health – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Polices and procedures
HSCP & IOWSCP multi-agency training
To support professional understanding and implementation of the Safeguarding Adolescents Toolkit, the HSCP and IOWSCP provide free multi-agency training on safeguarding adolescents for professionals and volunteers working with children and families in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
To learn more and book a place, please take a look at the HSCP Training Brochure 2023-24 or access the HSCP Events booking page for more details. Isle of Wight professionals should access training via the IOWSCP training page.