Toggle Contrast

NHS Specialist Services

There are various NHS Specialist Services for Female Genital Mutilation (FGM).

A list of these services and their contact details can be found by clicking on the link below:

National FGM Support Clinics

Patients can also ask their GP, midwife or any other healthcare professional about services in their area.